Fun all summer long!
acac is home to the best summer camp in Charlottesville! Our highly qualified team enjoys working to make sure that all campers have fun and stay safe throughout the summer. With tons of indoor and outdoor activities to choose from, camp acac has something for everyone.
. . .
* NEW – Free Early Camp included for all Full Day Campers! Open 7:30 AM each day to accommodate early drop-off.
- Camp is open to both members and non-members.
- Kid-friendly campus with Swimming Pool & Outdoor Waterpark, Indoor Play Structure (Big Room), Bounce Houses, Inflatable Waterslide, Outdoor Tennis Courts and Indoor Gym
- Camp begins in June 2018 and ends in August 2018.
- Click here to view the Summer Camp 2018 camp guide. Note: registration form is available below.
. . .
Ages 3 – 4 | A perfect option for campers who are just starting school, or have not previously been to camp. Full and Half Day options available.
Rising K – 5th grade | Sports, crafts and games provide campers with a wide range of activities.
Middle School Camp
Rising 6th – 8th grade | Day camp customized for middle schoolers with weekly off-site field trips.
Specialty & Sports Camps
Rising 1st – 5th grade | acac‘s Specialty Camps allow your child to spend a week exploring a special interest or discovering a new one! All half-day Specialty Camps can be upgraded to a full day of fun. For a full list of specialty camps, view the registration form.
2018 Full Camp List
View all camps & dates on the registration form.
. . .
Register for Camp
- Download editable registration form PDF.
- Email completed editable form to summer camp director, Tina Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete important forms (see below) prior to the start of camp.
. . .
Parents: As a friendly reminder, the forms below are required by the state to be submitted to acac Summer Camp prior to your child’s first day.
- Emergency Contact/Parental Consent
- Policies and Procedures
- Virginia School Health Form
- Medication Consent (MAT) Form – to be completed as needed for emergency medications (such as inhalers & Epi-pens)
- Identification (birth certificate or passport)
- Lunch Order Form – lunch may be purchased for $7.00 each day
. . .
Questions about acac Summer Camp?
For more information or questions on camp, please fill out the form below.